Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend in Central London


This weekend we went out in Central London on Friday night. It was really nice to sleep in on Saturday, but when we got up around noon we all decided to go into Chelsea for a lunch then walk around. Before the Jubilee last week we went to this great Latin American pub for food and had the best quacamole ever. When we got there it was closed, but we walked just a couple blocks down the street and found a very American BBQ and Seafood reataurant. The food was amazing – we had lobster and oysters! We ended up getting a great deal on the food, too!






After that, Ashley and I went for a classic European staple, Gelato! It was great. All of us then headed to Buckingham Palace and had a nice walk around the area on one of the few and rare nice days in England. We also strolled around Green Park and Hyde Park.

On Sunday I meant to go to St. Paul’s Cathedral with Dr. H and Carolina, but my roommates were up making noise until 6 AM. I was too tired to go, but I would definitely like to experience that before I leave England.

No comments:

Post a Comment